Saturday, September 21, 2013

A First Year in Months | Hogan

A First Year in Months | Hogan


I knew there were a few things I wanted to do for Hogan during his first year.  One of those things was taking a monthly picture of him.  Simple enough, or so I thought.  Sure, when he was one, two, and three months old it was super easy.  I'd sit him up in his glider and make sure his sticker was straight on his onesie and make sure it was visible for the picture.  I would take 100 pictures of him.  Then it started getting harder and harder.  At four months, when he had started rolling over and moving a lot more, I had to wait until my husband was home from work before I could even think about taking the picture.  He was a huge help in making him smile, or making sure his sticker was showing, or making sure he didn't dive head first onto the floor.  It seemed like each month got more difficult than the previous and towards the end of his first year, I was lucky to get one good picture out of thirty.  After Wes and I took that twelve-month picture, we were ecstatic!  I think we both had a feeling of accomplishment.  We did it!  No matter how hard it was to get the pictures each month, the end results melt my heart and I can't wait for Hogan to look at them when he's older and know how much his mom and dad tried to make his first year as memorable as possible

Here is his First Year:


1 Month
2 Months
3 Months
4 Months
5 Months
6 Months
7 Months
8 Months
9 Months
10 Months
11 months
12 Months
1 Year Old
His first year! He changed so much this first year and I am excited to see him change even more as he grows up!
  
 I have to say that the stickers I bought for his onesies were amazing quality.  I could stick them on his onesie and if they weren't straight or in the right place, I could peel them off and put them where I wanted and they never lost their adhesiveness.  As a matter of fact, I kept every one of them and put them back on the sheet they peeled off of.  I haven't decided if I'm going to use the same ones for Watson or use different ones, but they are such great quality that I could definitely reuse them.  I ordered them off of Etsy from Purple Possom.  There are tons to choose from!

Thank for stopping by!
xoxo - Andee

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS