Thursday, October 3, 2013

She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy {in a baby way}

She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy


For the last year we lived in Hoover, AL.  I didn't mind living there, but we sure did miss where we were from.  We are now back in Florence, AL, which is close enough to Wes' hometown, Lawrenceburg, TN, that we can drive there in an hour.  Florence is right next to where I grew up, so basically we are home.  When we lived in Hoover, everything was so big and grand and there just wasn't the sense of a small town like there is here.  Don't get me wrong, Florence is an established city and I love everything about it.  One of the things I love is there is still that small town quality to it.  You would never be driving down the road in Birmingham and see a tractor made of pumpkins and hay.  We live down the road from St Florian and I saw this tractor the other day and loved it!! I told Wes we had to take Hogan by there and get some pictures of him with it before this weekend.  The Oktoberfest is this weekend in St Florian and I was afraid the tractor might not survive it!  If you're wanting some sweet, Fall pictures of your kiddos, stop by St Florian and visit the tractor!  It is also just neat to look at.  I'm not sure who made it, but they did an awesome job!

Let's ride!

Funny boy!

Always holding a golf ball.

He is getting a haircut next week, I promise!

Little, farmer boy.

This sums them up.  They're perfect.

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo - Andee



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS