Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Welcome to This World, Hogan | Slideshow

Welcome to This World


I have finally found the time to put all of Hogan's hospital pictures into a slideshow.  I decided on Smilebox for this particular slideshow because they have the best slideshow layouts.  It is also very simple to create your slideshow on there even if you have no experience with slideshows.  If you sign up for their 7-day trial, you can add your own music for free.  If you use the free version without signing up for the trial, you have to choose from their selection of music.  I wanted a particular song to go with mine, so I'm a member of Club Smilebox, but like I said, you don't have to do that.  I hope you enjoy his slideshow!

Music: "Welcome to This World" by Renee & Jeremy


When I came across this song, I knew it was perfect for his slideshow.  It's the sweetest song and it definitely brings a tear to my eye every time I hear it.  I discovered it on iTunes by accident, but I sure am glad I did.

The Birth of Hogan Keith Smith


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow                           

Now that I've completed Hogan's slideshow, I'll be starting on Watson's in just a few months.  Time.  Is.  Flying.  By.

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo - Andee

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS